- A Christ centered & a spirit led Archdeaconry.
- A Kingdom minded Archdeaconry, whose key aim is to promote social justice for all
- A vibrant Archdeaconry which is seen, felt and heard.
- We believe that Christ is the head of the Church and those who are committed to Him should live a life that bears His Cross.
- We believe that His Kingdom should reign in our lives and when He comes again we must be found in Him, for He is the way the truth and the life.
- We believe that His death on the Cross and His resurrection has power to free us from sin: the bondage of sin and from the power of sin.
- We promote Justice through the expression of compassion, support, and fulfillment of needs of people, believers and nonbelievers.
- We promote prayer cells, home visits, conferences and personal evangelism in our communities.